Wednesday, May 4, 2011

$2 wreath

I've been watching for ideas on a cute spring wreath. I came across this idea that's actually made from bed springs. I didn't want to spend money for bed springs so I looked up box springs on the ksl free section and sure enough I found several. I pulled out the springs and then I wired them together and then put glue on the joints. The only money I spent was on the fabric I used for the bow and the strips of fabric around the wreath. This isn't exactly the best pic. I took it inside my apartment with my cell phone but you get the idea. :)

4 comments:

  1. that's darling kels!! So cute and creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First you transform the file room, then the workroom and now this?! You are awesome Kelsi! I wish I had your abilities.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everyone and I'm really not that creative. I just steal everyone elses ideas:)

    ReplyDelete