Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Christmas 2010

My cousin Ali holding Clayson. Josie is on the left anxiously awaiting her turn. Clayson doesn't have any first cousins of his own, but I have plenty to share. I actually had a cousin born 2 1/2 weeks after him so he'll have a little buddy to play with.


Clayson with his Great Aunt Lindsey. She is quite the baby sitter and is always willing to bounce him when he's being fussy.

Clayson in his Christmas outfit. Actually both grandmas bought him a Christmas outfit so he wore one on Christmas Eve and the other one on Christmas.


We were so glad our little man came early and we were able to have him here in time for Christmas! He was exactly one week on Christmas Day. We went to Devan's parents first thing in the morning to open presents and then we went to my family's annual Christmas breakfast at my aunt Jamie's house.

No comments:

Post a Comment